Suet, heated bird baths, hulled peanuts and hulled sunflower seeds are all great ways to attract birds into your garden during the cold winter months. On this episode I share a few more ideas for winter bird watching.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 206 – Feeding birds in the winter (Jan. 1st, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 205 – McIntosh mugs (Dec. 18th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 204 – Christmas gift ideas (Dec. 4, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 203-Puzzles, Puzzles and more Puzzles! (Nov. 20, 2020)
- Why aren’t the birds using my new feeder?