Suet, heated bird baths, hulled peanuts and hulled sunflower seeds are all great ways to attract birds into your garden during the cold winter months. On this episode I share a few more ideas for winter bird watching.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Ever heard of a Pine Grosbeak or a Bohemian Waxwing?
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)