Suet, heated bird baths, hulled peanuts and hulled sunflower seeds are all great ways to attract birds into your garden during the cold winter months. On this episode I share a few more ideas for winter bird watching.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 243 -Tools, hats, gloves to help you garden! (Jun. 17, 2022)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 242 – Gift ideas for Father’s Day and Teachers (June 3, 2022)
- Feeder interlopers – on grackles and starlings
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 241 – Stunning wall art from British Columbia (May 20, 2022)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 240-Orioles and Hummingbirds (May 6, 2022)