Suet, heated bird baths, hulled peanuts and hulled sunflower seeds are all great ways to attract birds into your garden during the cold winter months. On this episode I share a few more ideas for winter bird watching.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 262 – Handmade Easter items by Stitch By Stitch (March 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 261 – Canadian art for your homes and gardens! (March 10, 2023)
- Garden Tips: Woodpeckers and other cavity nesters
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 260 – Choosing the best birdhouse and when to put them out (Feb 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 254 – Attracting Finches & Grosbeaks (Nov 18, 2022)