For the past 22 years Richard’s focus has been on making decorated functional pottery. When he is creating, he tries to make the surface feel fresh and rich in colour. His pieces are intended to be used in a domestic environment so he keeps forms generally simple while being considerate of weight, attention to detail […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 199 – Beautiful sweet goldfinches