Early May is the best time to get your hummingbird and oriole feeders out. Sugar water is all you really need, but oriole also like grape jelly and orange halves. It is important to note, that the grape jelly needs to have sugar in it. Offering a sugar free jelly means the bird would not […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 280 – Solmate Socks! (Nov 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 279 – Squirrel Buster Suet! (Nov 10, 2023)
- What do trail mix and feeding birds have in common?
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 278 – Setting Up a Feeding Station (Oct 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 277 – The Importance of a Clean Feeder (Oct 13, 2023)