Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 131 – Outdoor bird winter watching (January 5th, 2018)
- Garden Gate: Episode 130-Attracting Blue Jays and Cardinal
- Garden Gate: Episode 129 – Attracting birds with peanut and suet
- Garden Gate: Episode 128 – Photographing birds with guest Rodney Fuentes
- Garden Gate: Episode 127 – Using outdoor art in the garden