Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Begone, Vile Interlopers! (on Grackles & Starlings)
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)