Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 262 – Handmade Easter items by Stitch By Stitch (March 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 261 – Canadian art for your homes and gardens! (March 10, 2023)
- Garden Tips: Woodpeckers and other cavity nesters
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 260 – Choosing the best birdhouse and when to put them out (Feb 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 254 – Attracting Finches & Grosbeaks (Nov 18, 2022)