Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 207 – Photography tips (Jan 15, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 206 – Feeding birds in the winter (Jan. 1st, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 205 – McIntosh mugs (Dec. 18th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 204 – Christmas gift ideas (Dec. 4, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 203-Puzzles, Puzzles and more Puzzles! (Nov. 20, 2020)