Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Supporting Birds during Migration
- Garden Gate: Episode 211- Suet and peanuts for the birds (March 12th, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 210 -Eliminating Grackles and starlings (Feb. 26, 2021)
- Birds, Windows, and Feeder Placement
- Garden Gate: Episode 209 – Plants to attract birds to your garden