Bird watching in the summer is fairly easy. If you go for a walk in the park or hike in the woods you’re pretty much certain to see and hear a few birds! They are plentiful. You’ll find them eating berries, flitting around shrubs and trees and bathing or drinking in a nearby water way. But trying to find birds in the dead of winter can be a little more challenging. On this episode of the Garden Gate, local film maker and bird watcher Rodney Fuentes gives us a few tips to get us started.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 140 – Intricate Greeting cards with guest Heather Nisbett
- Garden Gate: Episode 139 – Tips and Tricks to attract hummingbirds (May 11th, 2018)
- Garden Gate: Episode 138 – Soap stone carving kits for children (April 27th, 2018)
- Garden Gate: Episode 137 – Woodstock Windchimes (April 13th, 2018)
- Garden Gate: Episode 135 Birds striking and flying at windows (March 16th, 2018)