If your thistle feeder is not as busy as normal, there could be one of a few things happening. The finches have found natural food and are enjoying that source for the time being. They’ll be back once that source has been depleted. Another reason they may be avoiding your feeder is stale or dried […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 280 – Solmate Socks! (Nov 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 279 – Squirrel Buster Suet! (Nov 10, 2023)
- What do trail mix and feeding birds have in common?
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 278 – Setting Up a Feeding Station (Oct 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 277 – The Importance of a Clean Feeder (Oct 13, 2023)