Solmate socks are super comfy but also very Eco-Friendly. The socks are made from recycled cotton, bits are reused and made into cup cozies, door mats and even puppets! Over the years the company has been successful enough that they purchased a local mill that was going to close. This preserved many jobs in the […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 199 – Beautiful sweet goldfinches