Feeding wild birds in Canada during the winter months requires some special consideration. Canadian winters are very cold and the nights are long, sources of water are often frozen and shelter remains a must for many fragile birds. Even grit, which birds require in order to digest food, can become quite scarce in midwinter when […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 220-Canadian made (July 16, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 219 – Tools, gloves and other handy items (July 2, 2021)
- Late-summer allergies: goldenrod isn’t the culprit!
- Garden Gate: Episode 218-Decorating your outdoor space (June 18, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 217-Gift ideas for dad (June 4, 2021)