It’s no secret: Ontario’s rich natural landscape and diverse wildlife provides some of the most exceptional birdwatching Canada has to offer, attracting thousands of bird-lovers each year. In this user-friendly guidebook, local experts Mike and Ken Burrell show us why. Outlining thirty of their personal favorite spots at which to enjoy the province’s birding, […]
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 206 – Feeding birds in the winter (Jan. 1st, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 205 – McIntosh mugs (Dec. 18th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 204 – Christmas gift ideas (Dec. 4, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 203-Puzzles, Puzzles and more Puzzles! (Nov. 20, 2020)
- Why aren’t the birds using my new feeder?