Click link to watch this episode. So you have a new feeder! ?Yay! ?You filled it up with bird food. Hung it in a tree. ?It looks good. ?You can see it from the kitchen window and are ready to enjoy those little chirpers. Then you waited. No birds. Days go by. Still no birds. ?What’s going on you say? ?It’s frustrating, but there are often good reasons why you don’t see any birds. On this episode of The Garden Gate on CHEX TV I give some quick tips about why you may not be seeing birds and things you can do to hopefully get them to enjoy your new bird feeder. ?I hope you’ll join me!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 267 – Protecting Birds From Hitting Your Windows (May 26, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 266 – Mother’s Day gift ideas (May 12, 2023)
- Artisan Pop-Ups – Saturdays May-August, 10am to 3pm
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 265 – TheOccurrence Puzzles with Brigitte Gall (Apr 28, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 264 – Artist Crystal Driedger (Apr 14, 2023)