Click link to watch this episode. So you have a new feeder! ?Yay! ?You filled it up with bird food. Hung it in a tree. ?It looks good. ?You can see it from the kitchen window and are ready to enjoy those little chirpers. Then you waited. No birds. Days go by. Still no birds. ?What’s going on you say? ?It’s frustrating, but there are often good reasons why you don’t see any birds. On this episode of The Garden Gate on CHEX TV I give some quick tips about why you may not be seeing birds and things you can do to hopefully get them to enjoy your new bird feeder. ?I hope you’ll join me!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 243 -Tools, hats, gloves to help you garden! (Jun. 17, 2022)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 242 – Gift ideas for Father’s Day and Teachers (June 3, 2022)
- Feeder interlopers – on grackles and starlings
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 241 – Stunning wall art from British Columbia (May 20, 2022)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 240-Orioles and Hummingbirds (May 6, 2022)