Suet, hulled peanuts and hulled sunflower seeds have been formed into fun ornaments which are great gifts for the person in the family who says “I don’t need anything.” They get a little something to share with the birds. Suet and hulled seeds are also a great food source for birds in the winter. The fat helps to keep your birds warm on cold days and nights. The seed cylinders and trees are also designed so birds like woodpeckers can easily cling on the items and peck away as they naturally like to do. Many of these products are only available during the Christmas season so get them while you can!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 199 – Beautiful sweet goldfinches