A few years ago I introduced you to our wonderful Solmate socks! ?Customers love these socks because they make them happy. ?So we’ve nicknamed our “Happy socks!” I first showed them on CHEX TV in Garden Gate: Episode 27. ?This episode is a followup to that one. The company was established about 15 years ago by Marianne Wakerlin. In 2014 she retired and her son and daughter-in-law took over. The socks are milled in Vermont. ?Recently the owner of the mill also wanted to retire and sold to the Wakerlin family. ?Employees are very happy with the transition. The socks are a hit! ?Fun, colourful and very comfortable. Watch this episode to see the awesome products offered by The Socklady.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 182-Best places to bird in Ontario (Michael Burrell) Jan. 17, 2020