A few years ago I introduced you to our wonderful Solmate socks! ?Customers love these socks because they make them happy. ?So we’ve nicknamed our “Happy socks!” I first showed them on CHEX TV in Garden Gate: Episode 27. ?This episode is a followup to that one. The company was established about 15 years ago by Marianne Wakerlin. In 2014 she retired and her son and daughter-in-law took over. The socks are milled in Vermont. ?Recently the owner of the mill also wanted to retire and sold to the Wakerlin family. ?Employees are very happy with the transition. The socks are a hit! ?Fun, colourful and very comfortable. Watch this episode to see the awesome products offered by The Socklady.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 199 – Beautiful sweet goldfinches