Local artist, Cathy Mark makes stunning windswept trees from her studio in Little Britain. These have been very popular items since we got our first order this spring. Cathy uses beautiful granite rocks hand picked from her farm or hand hewn burls found in the wood. Hand cut stainless steel trees are bent and shaped and finished and then attached to the rocks or burls to create one of a kind pieces of art for the home. She also does a variety of other items including herons and wall pieces which come and go at the shop. Stunning, unique pieces.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Begone, Vile Interlopers! (on Grackles & Starlings)
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)