Local artist, Cathy Mark makes stunning windswept trees from her studio in Little Britain. These have been very popular items since we got our first order this spring. Cathy uses beautiful granite rocks hand picked from her farm or hand hewn burls found in the wood. Hand cut stainless steel trees are bent and shaped and finished and then attached to the rocks or burls to create one of a kind pieces of art for the home. She also does a variety of other items including herons and wall pieces which come and go at the shop. Stunning, unique pieces.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 199 – Beautiful sweet goldfinches