Local artist, Cathy Mark makes stunning windswept trees from her studio in Little Britain. These have been very popular items since we got our first order this spring. Cathy uses beautiful granite rocks hand picked from her farm or hand hewn burls found in the wood. Hand cut stainless steel trees are bent and shaped and finished and then attached to the rocks or burls to create one of a kind pieces of art for the home. She also does a variety of other items including herons and wall pieces which come and go at the shop. Stunning, unique pieces.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 256 – Attracting birds in the winter with heated bird baths (Jan 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 255 The best suet for winter feeding (Jan 13, 2023)
- Garden Gate: Episode 255-Bird seed for winter feeding (Dec 23, 2022)
- Garden Tips: Attracting birds to your yard in the winter
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 254 – Time to puzzle (Dec 16, 2022)