Local artist, Cathy Mark makes stunning windswept trees from her studio in Little Britain. These have been very popular items since we got our first order this spring. Cathy uses beautiful granite rocks hand picked from her farm or hand hewn burls found in the wood. Hand cut stainless steel trees are bent and shaped and finished and then attached to the rocks or burls to create one of a kind pieces of art for the home. She also does a variety of other items including herons and wall pieces which come and go at the shop. Stunning, unique pieces.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 220-Canadian made (July 16, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 219 – Tools, gloves and other handy items (July 2, 2021)
- Late-summer allergies: goldenrod isn’t the culprit!
- Garden Gate: Episode 218-Decorating your outdoor space (June 18, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 217-Gift ideas for dad (June 4, 2021)