Born in Kingston, Ontario, Marian Blunden received her Degree in Fine Arts from Queen’s University in 1996. After her graduation, she followed in her father’s footsteps in creating metal works of art. Marian developed a variety of designs made out of copper, stainless steel and tin, and her metal book covers were an immediate success at the Kingston market. Copper and enamel jewelry, panels and other metal works are an extension of her original product line. Marian Blunden’s work has been shown extensively at Ontario art and craft shows and stores across Canada. She has dedicated herself to her work since her graduation and her fine arts background gave her the confidence to pursue her passion for creating art. What she most enjoys about her work is that it always seems to evolve in the most surprising ways. As copper is very malleable, Marian is able to treat it with numerous techniques and to create unique designs.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 275 – Fall colours and décor! (Sept, 15th 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 274 – Canadian Made Metal Art (Sept, 1st 2023)
- Oh, the birds! The birds’ fall movements have begun
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 273 – Drinkware! (Aug 18, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 272 – Tools For Garden Maintenance (Aug 4, 2023)