CHEX TV airdate: August 21st, 5-6pm Click link to watch this episode Horling’s Garden Centre is located just outside of Lakefield on Lakefield Highway (formerly Hwy #28). They have been in business in the same location for 40+ years! I remember going there as a kid when it was a butcher shop! At the time they also sold a few plants, but the business is totally transformed now. They offer quality plants as well as full landscaping services.They have a large selection of trees and shrubs including many native plants. The Hydrangeas were blooming when we were there in late July! I visited with Ian Nichols, the greenhouse manager. We talked about Garden Route and their involvement in this cooperative group of garden related businesses in Peterborough area. (www.gardenroute.ca) In addition Ian highlighted a new stonework service they are offering. It was a hot day! I hope you’ll tune in to watch us sweat!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Ever heard of a Pine Grosbeak or a Bohemian Waxwing?
- Garden Gate: Episode 202 – Compare the quality (Nov. 6th, 2020)
- Seen any Evening Grosbeaks yet?
- Garden Gate: Episode 201 – Pottery art by Richard Mund (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 200 – Salt Box Shoppe rustic bird houses (Oct. 9th, 2020)