CHEX TV airdate: May 1st, 2015 Click link to watch this episode online. We carry some wonderful wind chimes from Woodstock Wind chimes. The owner of Woodstock chimes, Gary Kvistad is a highly trained musician with a number of music degrees. ?Read more about Gary on the Woodstock chimes website. ?These chimes are tuned by musicians so the tones are appealing to your ears! ?(Not annoying like some can be.) Each chime comes with a card showing which notes make up each chime. Customers love the deep tones of some of the larger chimes. ?The larger and longer tubes produce the deepest tones. ?These deep tones hang longer in the air than the higher pitched chimes. ?Smaller chimes sound almost magical. The tubes are made from aluminum so are very long lasting and won’t rust. ?The strings are also very strong and when properly cared for last for many many years. We carry the largest selection of top quality wind chimes in the area. Drop by soon to test a few out!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 182-Best places to bird in Ontario (Michael Burrell) Jan. 17, 2020