CHEX TV airdate: March 20th, 2015 5-6pm Click link to watch this episode. Goat’s milk soap is a customer favourite! For this episode of The Garden Gate I was joined by Jessica from Cross Wind farms in Keene to talk about their soaps and creams. ? They recently started offering their products across the Country! ?I was very happy to be able to add their soap to our offerings here at The Avant-Garden Shop. ?How much more local can you get than Keene!? Available in a wide variety of scents there is sure to be a “flavour” for you. So far it seems that the Apple Blossom is the favourite. They also have goat’s milk cheese which is often used at The Electric City Bread Company next to our shop on Sherbrooke st. Yum!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Begone, Vile Interlopers! (on Grackles & Starlings)
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)