CHEX TV airdate: March 20th, 2015 5-6pm Click link to watch this episode. Goat’s milk soap is a customer favourite! For this episode of The Garden Gate I was joined by Jessica from Cross Wind farms in Keene to talk about their soaps and creams. ? They recently started offering their products across the Country! ?I was very happy to be able to add their soap to our offerings here at The Avant-Garden Shop. ?How much more local can you get than Keene!? Available in a wide variety of scents there is sure to be a “flavour” for you. So far it seems that the Apple Blossom is the favourite. They also have goat’s milk cheese which is often used at The Electric City Bread Company next to our shop on Sherbrooke st. Yum!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 256 – Attracting birds in the winter with heated bird baths (Jan 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 255 The best suet for winter feeding (Jan 13, 2023)
- Garden Gate: Episode 255-Bird seed for winter feeding (Dec 23, 2022)
- Garden Tips: Attracting birds to your yard in the winter
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 254 – Time to puzzle (Dec 16, 2022)