CHEX TV airdate: June 27th, 2014 Click link to watch this episode. Concrete sculptures can add charm, interest and surprise to your garden. ?Choosing a quality piece can sometimes be a challenge however. ?Often times we find ourselves lugging heavy concrete pieces into tool sheds or garages for winter protection. But if you choose quality concrete, this isn’t necessary! If you’ve been in any long standing classic garden or visited places such as Versailles in France, they have very old concrete sculptures, and you’ll realize that these pieces are too large or numerous to be brought indoors each winter. Also, the longer they live in a garden the more beautiful they become. Moss and lichen begin to grow within crevices highlighting the detail in each sculpture. On this episode of The Garden Gate I provide some tips on what to look for when purchasing concrete pieces for your garden so your art will last for many years.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Gate: Episode 209 – Plants to attract birds to your garden
- Garden Tips: Landscaping for birds
- Garden Gate: Episode 208 – Building a squirrel proof bird feeding station (Jan 29, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 207 – Photography tips (Jan 15, 2021)
- Garden Gate: Episode 206 – Feeding birds in the winter (Jan. 1st, 2021)