CHEX airdate: Friday March 7th, 2014 Click here to watch this episode of The Garden Gate If I do say so myself, we have a wonderful website. Our web designers, Black Cap Design, ?set up our site quite a few years ago and we’ve been adding to it ever since! It began with the main informational website and then a shopping cart was added for online ordering. ?We were able to add lots of products and found over the years that many people would find us because of the website. More recently we’ve added this blog to be able to share information appropriate for gardeners and birders who frequent the shop. We have also added links to our YouTube, Twitter accounts and also our Facebook page. I need to do more on Pinterest…and maybe Instagram…but you can’t do it all! We feel it’s very important to keep this information fresh and current. It takes a lot of time, but is worth it in the end. No point in having a website that is old and stagnant which then frustrates your customers. Working with our web designers has been a breeze over the years. We highly recommend Carrie and Pat from Black Cap Design. Locally owned too! ?
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- Garden Tips: Begone, Vile Interlopers! (on Grackles & Starlings)
- Garden Tips: Marching Into Spring
- Garden Gate: Episode 185 – By Hand show new products (Feb 28 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 184 – Toronto Gift Fair and new products for the spring (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Garden Gate: Episode 183 – Best places to bird in Peterborough with Michael Burrell (Jan. 31, 2020)