Fall is the perfect time to set up a bird feeding station. The weather is just starting to change and it’s best to get the poles in the ground before it freezes. Unlike a shepherds hook, with our pole system you can customize the height with extensions and even add additional hangers. This can be handy to be able to view your feeders from a certain window in your house, or to keep the squirrels from getting up to the feeders. A good quality baffle and a pole location that squirrels can’t jump sideways to is the best defense. Come on by the shop and we’ll help you get set up!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 280 – Solmate Socks! (Nov 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 279 – Squirrel Buster Suet! (Nov 10, 2023)
- What do trail mix and feeding birds have in common?
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 278 – Setting Up a Feeding Station (Oct 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 277 – The Importance of a Clean Feeder (Oct 13, 2023)