Accessories! We have butterfly feeders that can make a great addition to your garden. They drink the same simple syrup with a 4:1 ratio as the hummingbirds and also enjoy sliced overripe fruits. The Birdberry Jelly we carry is also a huge hit with the orioles and other fruit eating birds. Ant moats, which you hang above your feeders can keep pests from contaminating your nectar. If you want to get up close and personal with your hummingbirds and have the patience, we also have options for handheld feeders! Most importantly, cleaning your hummingbird feeders every 3-4 days is necessary. We carry the perfect sized brushes to make the job easier. If you want more information, we have a great selection of books and pocket guides in the shop as well!
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 275 – Fall colours and décor! (Sept, 15th 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 274 – Canadian Made Metal Art (Sept, 1st 2023)
- Oh, the birds! The birds’ fall movements have begun
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 273 – Drinkware! (Aug 18, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 272 – Tools For Garden Maintenance (Aug 4, 2023)