The artwork by Crystal Driedger has been super popular in the shop since it arrived in 2022. Her pins are bright and colourful, her cards and magnets show her painting talent. From her website “My art celebrates the diversity and richness of the natural world, reminding us of the value and importance of the plants and animals that share our planet. Through my exploration and interpretation of these subjects, I hope to inspire others to take notice of the beauty that surrounds us, both in rural and urban environments, and to appreciate the many small details that make each creature and plant so special.” On this episode of the Garden Gate meet Adonis! You’ll have to watch to learn more about him! Lapel pins, cards and magnets are available in the shop.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 275 – Fall colours and décor! (Sept, 15th 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 274 – Canadian Made Metal Art (Sept, 1st 2023)
- Oh, the birds! The birds’ fall movements have begun
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 273 – Drinkware! (Aug 18, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 272 – Tools For Garden Maintenance (Aug 4, 2023)