Cleaning your feeders is very important. Dirty feeders can spread disease and also don’t operate properly when they’re gummed up with old seed. With the prevalence of the avian flu and conjunctivitis in Ontario, it’s especially important to clean feeders regularly. Cleaning feeders with hot water and a small amount of bleach twice a month or when you refill is recommended. We have variety of brushes to help you get in to the nooks and crannies and we can also make recommendations on types of feeders that are easy to clean.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 280 – Solmate Socks! (Nov 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 279 – Squirrel Buster Suet! (Nov 10, 2023)
- What do trail mix and feeding birds have in common?
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 278 – Setting Up a Feeding Station (Oct 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 277 – The Importance of a Clean Feeder (Oct 13, 2023)