It’s hard to understand how little tiny birds can survive our cold winters. They’re just so small! There are a few things that we can do to help and on this episode I talk about some ideas. Suet, peanuts, hulled sunflowers, roosting boxes and heated bird baths all help to make the lives of our little friends just a bit easier.
Call Us Toll Free
Subscribe To Our Newsletter:
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 280 – Solmate Socks! (Nov 24, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 279 – Squirrel Buster Suet! (Nov 10, 2023)
- What do trail mix and feeding birds have in common?
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 278 – Setting Up a Feeding Station (Oct 27, 2023)
- GARDEN GATE: Episode 277 – The Importance of a Clean Feeder (Oct 13, 2023)