A Pocket Guide to Butterflies of Southern and Eastern Ontario (and Southwestern Quebec) by Rick Cavasin
- Fully laminated to make it Lightweight, Durable and Weatherproof. Take it anywhere!
- Includes both English & French common names
- 109 Species ( ranging from common to rare )
- over 245 natural-pose field images
- Dorsal/Ventral views *
- Separate images of Male/Female as well as Seasonal/Regional variants *
- Flight season charts
- Size and Status indications
- Accordion fold opens to show entire families at a glance. No need to flip pages back and forth to compare related species.
- Measures ~ 4?x10? when folded, opens to ~28?x10?
- Smaller butterflies ( Skippers and Lycaenids ) are on one side while larger butterflies (Swallowtails, Pierids and Nymphalids ) are on the other.